The key registration dates are as follows:
- Registrations Open: January 24, 2006
- Early Bird Registrations Close: May 30, 2006
- All Registrations Close: July 1, 2006
Registration Bonus: If you also register for either the ATEA Conference held at the Esplanade Hotel in Fremantle on July 5-8 or the AUQF Conference at the Parmelia Hotel in Perth on July 5-7 you will receive a refund of $50 from each conference once both registrations have been confirmed.
Pre-Conference Colloquia: The following three colloquia will be held on July 9, so when registering please include your selection if you wish to attend one of these.
- Colloquium 1 Higher Education Research: Context and Complexities
- Colloquium 2 Leading Universities: Leadership in Higher Education
- Colloquium 3 Learning and Teaching in an International Context
Full conference registration fee includes:
- conference satchel
- welcome reception
- attendance at all keynote addresses, symposia and presentation sessions of your choice
- daily welcome tea and coffee
- morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea
- conference dinner
- CD-ROM of conference proceedings.
Registration fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST.
|Full Registration - HERDSA Member (incl. dinner)|| $750||$850|
|Full Registration - Non-Member (incl. dinner & HERDSA m’ship)||$865||$965|
|Full Registration - Full-time Student/Retiree (incl. dinner)||$525||$595|
|One-day Registration - HERDSA Member||N/A||$250|
|One-day Registration - Non-Member||N/A||$300|
|One-day Registration - Full-time Student/Retiree||N/A||$175|
|Pre-Conference Colloquium (if registering for Conference)||N/A||$100|
|Pre-Conference Colloquium (if NOT registering for Conference)||N/A||$150|
To Register click here
Further inquiries regarding registration should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org