The Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA) is a scholarly society for people committed to the advancement of higher and tertiary education. It promotes the development of higher education policy, practice and the study of teaching and learning. HERDSA encourages and disseminates research on teaching and learning and higher education development. It also works to build strong academic communities.
HERDSA works to:
- Advance education in the higher and tertiary sector
- Facilitate the improvement of teaching and learning
- Encourage and disseminate research for teaching, learning, development, leadership and policy
- Recognize and reward outstanding contributions to higher and tertiary education
- Encourage collaboration and the development of professional communities in higher and tertiary education and assist its members in their ongoing professional endeavours
For further details, please visit the HERDSA website.