HERDSA Professional Buddy Program
|Earlybird Cost||Regular Cost|
|Full Member Registration||$825 AUD||$975 AUD|
|Full Non-Member Registration||$985 AUD||$1,135 AUD|
|Student/Retired Member Registration||$595 AUD||$695 AUD|
|Student/Retired Non-Member Registration||$690 AUD||$790 AUD|
|Day Member Registration||$375 AUD||$375 AUD|
|Day Non-Member Registration||$450 AUD||$450 AUD|
|Additional Trade / Sponsor Pass||$825 AUD||$825 AUD|
|Monday Half Day Workshop Only Registration
(for delegates not attending the main HERDSA conference)
|$190 AUD||$190 AUD|
|Monday Half Day Workshop Registration
(for delegates also attending the main HERDSA conference)
|$110 AUD||$110 AUD|
|Monday Half Day Workshop Registration for: Critical discourse analysis and close reading of texts: Powerful methodologies for analysing HE data (for delegates also attending the main HERDSA conference)||free||free
- REGISTRATION CLOSED. No more places available for this workshop. -
TATAL Workshop Registration*
* Please note: this workshop will take place at the Swinburne City Campus (196 Flinders Street, Melbourne, 3000 VIC, Australia) . How to get there
- REGISTRATION CLOSED. No more places available for this workshop -
|Delegate Welcome Function Ticket||Included in registration|
|Additional Welcome Function Ticket||$60 AUD|
|Delegate Conference Dinner Ticket||$20 AUD|
|Additional Dinner Ticket||$110 AUD|
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Access to all sessions during the conference
- All catering throughout the conference (excluding conference dinner)
- A complimentary Welcome Function Ticket
- Access to the conference 'app' (including the conference program, speaker profiles and abstracts)
- Wireless internet during the conference
- CAN I PLEASE HAVE MORE INFORMATION ON EACH ADD-ON AVAILABLE?
The below can be selected via your registration or by returning to your registration dashboard and selecting via the 'add ons' section.
WELCOME FUNCTION - The welcome function will be held on the 6th July 2015 in the Level 1 Foyer area of the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
CONFERENCE DINNER - 7:00pm - 11:00pm Wednesday 8th July, Level 1 of Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. 3 course dinner, drinks and entertainment included.
- WHAT IS THE 'ONLINE' REGISTRATION DASHBOARD?
The registration dashboard is a unique online system, which provides delegates with an effective and efficient way to register and look after all aspects of the conference themselves prior and post conference. You can re-visit your registration dashboard at anytime to add social function tickets, add/amend your extras, book or amend your accommodation, make payment, edit/begin your abstract or download your invoice.
If you have previously registered for a conference ran by ASN, you would have more than likely developed your own 'registration dashboard'. If so, when registering for this conference - please enter your email and password under 'returning delegate', and click on HERDSA 2015.
If you are yet to register for a conference ran by ASN - you will need to set up your own registration dashboard and therefore you will need to click on 'register as a new delegate'. Once you have filled out your details, you will have now developed your own 'Registration dashboard'.
- REGISTRATION FOR GROUP MANAGERS
- REGISTRATION PAYMENT
A secure site is provided for online payment of your charges. This has its own section on the ‘dashboard’. The payment options are:
- Credit card - visa or mastercard
- Cheque (either personal or from your institute)
- Direct debit (you will be emailed banking instructions upon application)
- CANCELLING YOUR REGISTRATION WILL INCUR A FEE!
- If you have gone ahead and registererd, and then changed your mind - please let us know within 24 hours of regsitering to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Registration cancellation outside the 30 days prior to the conference, a $100 AUD cancellation fee applies.
- Registration cancellation within 30 days prior to the conference is a full registration cancellation fee.
Please note, if we do not receive payment of the cancellation fee, it may effect your attendance at future conferences ran by ASN. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jennah Henry