A travel award of up to $1,000 is available to provide support for a person to attend and participate in the annual conference of HERDSA. Preference will normally be given to people who:
- can demonstrate financial hardship (e.g. fulltime student, geographical location or other personal circumstances)
- are able to attend the full conference
- have submitted a conference paper based on their research
- are willing to make a contribution to the HERDSA Newsletter
- have had limited, or no, opportunities to attend similar conferences
- have not previously received a HERDSA travel award.
- Applications should be sent to the HERDSA Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) addressing the above criteria.
Deadline for submission: 16th May 2015
Successful applicant will be notified by: 30th May 2015
One award only per person